… or my Built-in Facetime camera is not been detected / not working.
I tried multiple things on Apple’s discussion Forum but the only thing which let my Camera appear back on Facetime & Photo Booth and in System Information was the following procedure.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE you proceed:
First determine whether the battery is removable or not. Mac notebooks that have a non-removable battery include MacBook Pro (Early 2009) and later, all models of MacBook Air, MacBook (Late 2009), and MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015). Learn more about Mac notebook batteries.
- Shutdown your MacBook Air
- Connect your MagSafe power adapter with your MacBook Air
- hold down at the same time the following keys:
SHIFT + CTRL + Option Key (on my MacBook Air this is the alt key next to Command key) all on the left keyboard side AND at the same time the Power button on the top right
- Count from 5 to zero
5 …. 4 …. 3 …. 2 …. 1 …. 0
- Release all Keys including Power button at same time (when at zero)
- You might do see the light on the MagSafe power adapter change its color
which is a good sign
I go the following back in my System Information and could use Facetime again 😀